Why Cosmetic Dentistry Can Work For You?
Whether we like it or not, it’s a sad but true reality that people do judge a book by it’s cover. You get only one chance to make a first impression.
Cosmetic Dentistry offers both physical and psychological benefits. An unattractive mouth can make you miserable, but a dazzling smile can improve your self-esteem. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry did a study that revealed 96% of Adults believe that an attractive smile makes you more appealing to the opposite sex.
While 3 out of 4 people feel an unattractive smile can hurt your chances for success in your career. Reason being: a smile can also speak volumes about your health, how you take care of yourself, and how old you look.
Now it is time for you to learn how you can capitalize on your smile. You will be amazed how many people used to lead sad, misunderstood lives: beautiful people cursed with less-than-beautiful smiles that didn’t reflect and radiate who they were on the inside.
Maybe you, too, feel ashamed of your teeth. (Or simply want to improve and enhance your smile).
Either way..the great thing about cosmetic dentistry is that a new smile will make your ‘overall’ package more complete. Most of our patient’s spouses, family members, or people who know them will say something like,
“Susie was beautiful before her smile makeover. But now, she is stunningly gorgeous!”
As a Dentist, and smile artist, I couldn’t say it better myself and am so proud to be able to assist patients in this process.
Here are some of the reasons “Why Our Patients Have Chosen Cosmetic Dentistry”:
1. Straighten Teeth: if you have crooked or crowded teeth you can have your teeth straighten with a number of different methods. Some faster than others.
2. Whiten Teeth: with our whitening system, your teeth can be 7-14 shades whiter in as little as 1 hour!
3. Gummy Smile to
4. Perfect Teeth: whether you feel like your teeth are too small or too long, cosmetic dentistry can solve this.
5. Look Younger! It’s great to hear comments from friends and family who will now tell you that you look younger. Sometimes they don’t even know it is because you had some cosmetic dentistry done!
6. Feel More Confident! You can smile bright, wide, and laugh with as much enthusiasm as you’d like. No more worrying about your teeth and/or what others think.
7. Stabilize Teeth: if you are missing a tooth or your teeth don’t fit well. We can align your teeth correctly and make sure your teeth functioning correctly. This allows you to enjoy the foods that you like and smile with confidence.
8. Missing Teeth? With the power of Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry you can have a new tooth or new teeth quickly. This allows you to have stronger teeth and enjoy the foods you like.
9. Feel Young Again! I can’t explain it, but it’s proven that our patients not only experience more joy and confidence. But they also feel younger. A smile can spark a new sense of rejuvenation and youthfulness!
Plus, many many more reasons…but you get the idea!
My final thoughts: Rumi, a thirteenth-century Persian poet, told the story of a little girl who lost her smile. She wakes up one morning and turns a city gray because only her smile can bring out the sun.
When she smiles again, the sun shines once more in all its glory.
I’ve seen this time and time again with our patients and I wish the best for you and/or your family.
To give you more information and help you with your decision about your own smile, I’ve created the Free Booklet and Video “The Secrets of A Celebrity Smile!” with a forward by Kristi Frank, who was featured in Donald Trumps hit T.V. Show, “The Apprentice!”